Monday, December 1, 2008

~Thanksgiving in the South~

Thanksgiving photo ops! We had a great time in MS over Thanksgiving and can't wait to go back! Here are some of the pictures, there's a good amount of them! Enjoy!


Nest was fresh from her second Ironman modeling her medal!


A little whiskey before dinner

Bailey


Me and Nest:)
Bailey sits like a frog


I raised him, he is my baby. I drove home every day from college to let him out in between classes



The tub I want now!
The kitchen before the Thanksgiving feast! Nest and I cooked all day, all day long nest cooking


Our room, the house is "L" shaped.


front gate


Nest and the pups
The new house, well one part The yard


Patio
Puppies
back yard
Nest and Charlie
The kitchen Our favorite after Thanksgiving tradition is picking out the biggest tree. This year Charlie dubbed it "the beast" and it was quite large and round


Nest and I decorated the banister for Christmas! I love it



Me and Bailey The boys



Our dishwashers Koda and Bailey...they are so helpful
my bread pudding! Me and Charlie right before eating


Danny


Nest finishing up the table that I set!




The bread pudding I made for Thanksgiving dinner...recipe was from Emeril's cookbook! It was so good I'm thinking about sending it into the Food Network so I can get my own show! Well, maybe one day...



Charlie carving the turkey

Mandy and Surya met me at the airport and house sat the night before. We had a super fun time and here they are playing in the boxes that were delivered from Pottery Barn! (In reverse order...)


Mandy and Surya at Amerigo with us! Can't wait to see her when we come back for Christmas!

We journeyed to Mississippi for Thanksgiving this year! I wish I was still there...we saw friends and family and it was so much fun, but really busy. Nest and I ran around the whole time trying to get the house in order for the holidays and her big office Christmas party. Danny and Charlie spent the entire week chatting and solving the worlds problems while attending the Egg Bowl in Oxford, MS and hooking up the new TV. We can't wait to go back in T minus 16 days~but until then we will have to stay put and hold down the fort in the Nations Capitol.

No comments:

Post a Comment