

We're back from our 3 week Christmas/New Year's vacation and this is going to be a series of posts to get all the info to you! First stop on our Christmas trip was to see my dad, Tracy, and Bogey! I only have a few (for now) because my camera died, but hopefully Tracy will send me more because we had a great photo shoot in front of the tree with Bogey! :) We had so much fun! We went out to eat at a little Italian place across the street and just relaxed, it was a great way to refresh before the Christmas craziness! I also got an early Christmas present! Some BCBG boots, I've worn them all over now! I love them! Now if only they would get down here to DC to visit us! Although, I don't recommend the week/weekend of Jan. 20...stay far, far away!

No comments:
Post a Comment