Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I need to post! I'm so behind! An update on our lives :)

Hey everyone! I've been slacking majorly! Please forgive me! Here's what Charlie and I've been up too lately!

We celebrated our 2 year anniversary this past Saturday! June 6th which also happens to be his grandpa's 86th birthday! Happy birthday to Paw Paw! He's in the golf pics below, he's hilarious!

We ran that half marathon, our third one. It was horrible to say the least. The course was on the interstate all around the Pentagon so not much to look at. There was no shade and my foot cramped up around mile 8 through the finish. My worst time ever...pathetic. Oh well, on to new and bigger things.

Marine Corps. Marathon training commenced Monday! Ahh Nest (my mom) sent us our schedule so we've got until late October to get ready! It will be super hard work, but I love running with Charlie even though he thinks I'm a wuss ;) I am haha

Nest wants us to sign up for the Eagleman Half Ironman next year. Yes, 70.3 miles of exercise might just push me into an early grave, but I can do it. I have a whole freaking year to train! Nest did a full Ironman after a year of training and I'm only 24. She'e 50 now! If I can't, that's really sad!

Our beloved Nester celebrated her 50th bday June 2nd and C and I went home the week before to Mississippi to hang with her! I'll post pics tonight! We went to Shapley's which is yummmy!

I'm starting the 3rd book of the Twilight series, Charlie thinks I'm a vampire since i like to get ready in the dark. Let me explain, not the total dark, just a little light. My eyesight is terrible, and I'd like to thank my dad for that one, but the florescent lights seriously hurt my eyes. But I would be ok with being a vampire if I could hang out with Robert Pattinson!

Charlie's mom, oldest sister Angie, and her daughter Sophie are coming to stay with us today-Sunday!

I have lots of pics to post, I am so behind. We have to run hills today, gross hahaha

1 comment:

  1. It is time to update lovey!!! Thanks for letting us stay with you guys! We had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete