Sunday, March 15, 2009

~Shamrock Fest~

This Saturday we went to Shamrock fest at RFK stadium in DC. It was 40 degrees and drizzled the entire time, but the green beer somehow made us immune to the inclement weather conditions and we weren't too concerned that we were hypothermic until the evening! Too bad Charlie was still in Indiana and missed the party! Here are the pics! Starting with Heather, Diana, and Amy
Amy and Parke looking like wet rats Beer and cheese fries is somehow hilarious!



I look like mother goose with this hood on haha



give us food!









I love this pic because the guy in the background looks like he's either dancing or about to fall over! I'm hoping it's the latter!






ready to celebrate!






Parke and I played flipcup and our side of the table won every time! Some guy kept telling me I was good at the game. I attributed my skills to my dad and tracy teaching me to flip the coasters and catching them mid-air which is a game I teach everyone now!








A bunch of random people in the middle of nowhere in the cold rain= par-tee! Like my dad's boat name! Love it















No comments:

Post a Comment