Sunday, March 15, 2009

~Snow Day~

I'm so bad at posting! Sorry for the delay :) Here's what we've been up too....Charlie is still at job training for 1 more week in Indiana, but he was home for a week and it snowed the biggest snow all week 2 Mondays ago so I took a "snow day" at work and we went all over DC to see the snow! Here are the pics!


The National Mall! So pretty
Our apartment courtyard!





The White House! I bet Obama didn't take a snow day :)


Some cool dude kite surfing on the Nat'l Mall in the snow! Or so we thought, upon closer inspection, the guy was on skiis! Crazy...he was going sooo fast! Charlie was mesmorized!


There he is again, look for the blue kite.






Charlie was driving the Egg Mobile since he has wayyyy more experience driving in the snow and I have, well none!


Yay for the snow!!












Our balcony! Notice the leftover pumpkins that are rotting from Halloween! gross
Our neighborhood


And again!

We journeyed to Arlington Cemetary too.


It was so peaceful there












You can't even see my feet!



Bell Tower































No comments:

Post a Comment