Friday, October 17, 2008

Bikers!




Charlie and I got fancy new bikes! Mine courtesy of Nest of course! Thanks Nest! Love ya~! We haven't gotten a chance to ride them yet because we've been a little sore from the marathon! Tomorrow is the day though! I'm so excited to go for a bike ride, but we've got to map out our route. I hope I don't fall and break something! I was almost impaled when I did a test ride on an Orbea. That wouldn't have been good. We've got all the fancy stuff that you need to get (helmets, airpump, extra tires, lights, the works!) This is an expensive hobby! My parents are super hardcore when it comes to biking, my mom and Danny are both Ironman, but more on that later. Maybe Charlie and I will follow in their footsteps, hopefully! I think we have a long way to go before we're like the guys in the picture above! A really long way...sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment